· You can jump start a college degree while still in high school.
· You learn challenging material in a hands-on way.
· College credits are a bonus on scholarship and college applications.
· You'll prepare for high-skill, high-demand careers.
· You'll save yourself both time and money if you decide to go on to college after high school.
· Your child can prepare for high-skill, high-demand, and high-wage careers. In today's economy, employers are looking for candidates with training beyond high school.
· Earning college credits in high school saves time and money.
· Your student's college education begins in a realistic, project-based approach.
· College-level curriculum translates into high school coursework that is rigorous and engaging.
· Your child can test their readiness for college-level coursework while still in high school.
· EFE graduates with college credits have proven their ability to handle advanced training and are able to “hit the ground running.”
· Incorporating college-level curriculum into EFE classes ensures that successful EFE graduates start employment with solid technical, academic and soft skills – which means less training when hired.
· Developing a skilled labor pool stimulates business development, boosts the local economy and provides better services and products.